Follow these steps to install Perpetto on Magento 2
1. Download extension
Download the Perpetto extension from here.
Back up your web directory and store database.
3. Create extension directory
Create the following directory in you store root directory:
Unpack the archive you downloaded and upload its contents in to the directory you just created.
5. Run the following commands
Open an SSH connection to your server and run the following commands in the specified order:
Note: you may need to use the full path to the php executable, usually /usr/bin/php instead of php.
- $ cd path/to/the/store/root/folder
- $ php -f bin/magento module:enable Perpetto_Perpetto
- $ php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade
- $ php -f bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- $ php -f bin/magento cache:flush
6. Sign in to your store
When in the back office and go to STORES -> PERPETTO -> Account.
7. Sign in to your Perpetto account
8. Copy and paste your Account ID and Secret
Copy your Account ID and Secret from the Perpetto admin and paste them into your store back office (see Step 6) fields with the same names.
Click Save Config.
9. Make a test order
Go ahead and visit your store front office, view a product, add it to the cart and place a test order. After that all the pills in your store configuration page should turn green.
10. Done! Perpetto is installed
– Your Perpetto team